With this post, we provide a list of resources on the Family First Prevention Services Act, including:
- an implementation guide featuring detailed Q & A on implementation issues
- an implementation timeline prepared by the Children’s Defense Fund
- a detailed summary of Family First prepared by the Children’s Defense Fund
- a short summary of Family First prepared by the Children’s Defense Fund.
- Up to date information provided by the Children’s Bureau relating to Family First, including:
- Title IV-E Prevention Services Clearinghouse — visit the website to search programs and services rated well-supported, supported and promising
- An Information Memorandum (IM-19-01) describing the National Model Foster Family Home Licensing Standards.
- a Program Issuance (Nov 30, 2018) describing state requirements for electing Title IV-E Prevention and Family Services programs