Facts & Data
- 664 Children 0-17 in foster care
- 15% Youth who are not with a family (in group/institution)
- 20 Average length of stay for children in FC (months)
- 154 Number of children at risk for aging out
- 39% Youth with 1 placement
- 24% Youth with 2 placements
- 14% Youth with 3 placements
- 22% Youth with 4 or more placements
Sign the Pledge
Sign the pledge to show your support for today’s amazing foster parents and the importance of quality foster parenting.
See the Latest
CHAMPS is an exciting new policy campaign with dozens of partner organizations working together to highlight the vital importance of foster parents to the health and well-being of children in foster care. Check out what’s going on nationally and in the states.