As the CHAMPS campaign gears up for an exciting year of advocacy and awareness raising activities in support of foster parents and the children they care for, we extend our deep thanks to the philanthropic partners that make it possible for CHAMPS to lead a national movement to promote policy reforms.
Our thanks to:
- The Lumos Foudnation
- Annie E Casey Foundation
- Redlich Horwitz Foundation
- Conrad Hilton Foundation
- The Duke Endowment
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- Georgia Department of Human Services
With their support, the CHAMPS campaign and its coalition of partners seeks to make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families by advancing policies and practices that result in stable, quality foster parenting. How do kids benefit? By improving foster parenting policies, more children will:
- Be safe and healthy,
- Experience greater academic success,
- Stay connected to their siblings,
- Have more stable lives, and
- Leave foster care for a permanent family through safe reunification with birth families, placements with relatives, or through adoption.